Welcome to the Wiki pages around the FHZ 1000/1300 PC module
We hope to make this an interesting place for you to start using this module in a Linux/Unix environment.
- 2009-10-10 - Updated MacOSX driver provided by FTDI which now supports OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- 2009-01-08 - To help sort out the differences between different thermostatic controls (FHT 8/80/80b/80b-II, etc) we have created a table Thermostatic Controls. Please help us edit this table to get the details right!
- 2008-02-17 - You thought expensive HomeMatic is safe using BidCos protocol? You better read here ... as it isn't!
- 2005-12-05 - Added updated MacOSX driver provided from FTDI support which now supports FHZ1X00PC
- 2005-11-20 - I'm delighted to announce that also the FHZ1300PC is working with the solution posted below. Driver patches and docs have been updated. I'm using the word FHZ1X00 in future - which means "valid for both devices" !
- 2005-11-15 - Reprogramming the EEPROM (Solution B) in Driver installation has no harm to ELV Windows software and becomes the preferred method.
- Getting Started
- ELV AG - here you can buy the device
- Contronics - You can also buy from the originator
- Third party hardware
- USB stick to support all protocols: CUL-Module
- TCP support for all protocols: CUN-Module
- Etherrape - Atmel-based-Board? mit vielen Schnittstellen (IR/IP/RS485/1-Wire) und auch FS20-Sender
- MiniTRX - miniaturisierte Kombination aus Funkdatentransceiver, Microcontroller mit 60k Flash und 2k RAM und integrierter Antenne
- Tools for Analysis and Development
- Information about available heating and thermostatic controls